Τετάρτη 17 Απριλίου 2013




A Midnight Robbery

By Evripidis Sidiropoulos

  I was home alone. It was a hot summer midnight. I was trying to sleep, although it was hot. My parents were out and my sister told them that she would sleep at a friend’s house. Suddenly, a strange noise came from the kitchen. I was terrified! Someone was stealing us. I took my old guitar and went downstairs.
  When I got in the kitchen, I saw the refrigerator door open. With a quick and silent move, I closed it to the person who was behind and I was just about to hit him or her with my guitar. I was shocked when I saw it was my sister.
  She explained to me that our parents were angry with her, because she had broken an expensive vase that afternoon. After that, she pretended that she was leaving, but hid in the garden and waited until our parents left. Then, she came silent back to house, because she wanted to see a movie on her TV and at that moment  she was taking food for her.
  It was so funny and unbelievable that our parents didn’t believe us. It was a nice experience because I learned not to panic and do something quickly in emergencies. And my sister gained something from this experience: a big lump at her head!  

A scary night

By Panagiota Tziveli

 It was a rainy night and I was at home alone because my parents were out. So I didn't miss the opportunity and saw my favorite scary movie. I had invated my best friend but unfortunately she couldn't come.
While I was watching the scariest part, I saw a shadow at my door. At first I thought that probably it was just an illusion but as time passed and this shadow wouldn't leave my door, I actually began to fear. Without making a noise, I turned off the TV and hid in my closet. My fear grew when I heard loud footsteps and finally it culminated when the door opened.
 At that moment I said to myself :"Get out and whatever it is, you can face it", I came down the stairs cliking on the toes of my feet when the lights turned on. Can you imagine who it was? Yes, it was my parents and as they saw me suddenly, they started to scream, but not only them, me too. It was so funny! Then I told them what had happened and they told me that the loud footsteps came from them, but not the shadow. 
Finally I never knew what the shadow was, but I was taught a very good lesson:"Not to see a scary movie alone again"!